What are cookies and how do we use them
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified into:
- Session cookies: which are removed when the user closes the browser and which therefore have a duration limited to your visit;
- Permanent cookies: which remain on the device used to surf the Internet for a specified time. These cookies have typical expiration dates and, therefore, their duration varies according to the cookie used.
- Proprietary cookies and third-party cookies: depending on whether they belong to the website owner or to a third party. < / p>
For our website we use the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary session cookies These cookies are essential for navigating the website, for example they allow the temporary storage of account data for access to the relative reserved area of the site and allow you to use the different functions present in the reserved areas. li>
- Analysis cookies (so-called Analytics cookies) Used to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users, on how they consult the site in order to improve it and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated. A third-party cookie is used for this purpose, namely Google Analytics. This cookie is not a tool we own, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google at the following address: http: //www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html li>
- Profiling Cookies (Google AdWords) These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously and not) user preferences in order to develop a specific profile to customize commercial offers, for carrying out market research or distance selling. Ol>
Third Party cookies and Social media cookies
Information: www.facebook.com/about/privacy < br> Configuration: www.ghostery.com/it/apps/facebook_connect
Information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/ cookie-policy
Information: https://www.snap.com / it-IT / cookie-policy /
At any time, the user can refuse to accept all or some of the cookies used by this website by simply selecting, on his browser, the settings that allow him to refuse them. Each browser has specific configuration instructions. Further information on the procedures to be followed to disable cookies can be found on the website of the browser provider.
Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i% 20cookie
Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Apple Safari : https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
To disable only the use of Google Analytics cookies can use the add-on made available by Google per se following connection following the procedure indicated by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
By disabling cookies, it is still possible to use some parts of the website, but some services may not be usable.
The Data Controller is Pergentino S.r.l. with headquarters in Via T. A. Edison nr. 43 in Pistoia 51100 (PT)