Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested parties: Internet website navigators.
moblì is a brand owned by SAN QUIRICO SRL UNIPERSONALE with headquarters in Via San Pietro, 1 - 51100 Pistoia (PT), VAT number 01985470473, registration number in the Register of Companies of the Pistoia Chamber of Commerce: PT - 128942
SAN QUIRICO SRL UNIPERSONALE as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to data processing personal and that this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
In particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative or contractual obligations:
- purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their jurisdictional functions;
- advanced navigation purposes or personalized content management;
- purposes related to the execution of a contract of which you are a part or to the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request (e.g. contact request via the Contact form, registration on the moblì website, etc.);
- purposes of statistical research / analysis on aggregate or anonymous data, without therefore the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, measuring traffic and evaluating usability and interest;.
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed by third parties;
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of directly managed or programmed software systems;
- temporary treatment in anonymous form.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the methods referred to in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
Your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts;
- Marketing office;
- commercial office.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties duly appointed as Data Processors, in particular to:
- Google AdWords: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Content customization, Optimization;
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization;
- to the subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Portal including, by way of example, the sending of e-mails and the analysis of the functioning of the Site who typically act as data processors of SAN QUIRICO SRL UNIPERSONALE.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way. Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, to Recipients who could be located outside the European Economic Area. SAN QUIRICO SRL UNIPERSONALE ensures that the electronic and paper processing of your Personal Data by the Recipients takes place in compliance with the Applicable Regulations.
We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided.
Since each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - also differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the modes of action for the most common browsers, you can visit the address www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt-out of receiving targeted ads, if desired. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and the possibility of renunciation, visit the address www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
The Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is SAN QUIRICO SRL UNIPERSONALE (Via San Pietro, 1 - 51100 Pistoia (PT); e-mail: email@example.com; telephone: +0573964519; VAT number 01985470473) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You can also view the updated version of this information at any time by connecting to the internet address https: //moblì.com/privacy-policy
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to be informed:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.